Steps we take for Interior Painting
Paint will have a dramatic effect on any space. To a large extent color will determine the character of your home.
- All surfaces to be painted should be thoroughly cleaned and prepared.
- All areas in your business or home, including flooring, wallpaper, furnishings, etc. will be protected from start to finish by drop cloths or poly plastic.
- Preparation will include the removal of switch plates, vents and the filling of all nail holes. Water stains will be treated and primed.
- All cracks along door jams, baseboards, crown molding, etc. will be caulked.
- All major wall cracks will be repaired by taping and bedding. All repaired dry wall areas will be matched to the existing texture.
- Contractors will be proficient in both spraying and brushing applications, depending upon project needs.
- Touch-up paint will be labeled and left for your future convenience.